Learn Video Editing in Adobe Premiere Pro with Color Correction & Color Grading and Professional Video Editing practices.
What you'll learn
By the end, you'll have all the tools you need to create professional videos with the equipment you already have. The course will cover:
- Shoot beautiful video with any camera - from professional cinema to your Mobilephone
- Expose properly with ISO, Shutter Speed, and Aperture
- Light your set like a professional director of photography
- Choose the right tools (camera, lights, stabilization)
- How to record better audio with a variety of microphones.
- How to set up basic video lights, including using natural lighting for your videos.
This course is put together for completely new video creators. While having any type of video experience will help, it is not necessary.Having any type of camera that shoots video (smart phones, DSLR, point and shoot, webcam) will help as we encourage to you complete our practice exercises throughout the course.
Welcome to the Video Production Masterclass, a complete guide on how to make amazing videos, whether you use a smartphone, webcam, DSLR, mirrorless, or professional camera. Whether you're a YouTuber, blogger, vlogger, business owner, aspiring filmmaker, or just someone who wants to create videos, you will learn how to make professional videos with this course. Master Video Production Techniques to Create Amazing Videos that Boost Your Views, Revenue and Drive Traffic To Your Business While there are plenty of tutorials and courses that focus on specific cameras or styles, it's hard to find a comprehensive course like this one, which covers everything from coming up with great video ideas, executing them in production and post-production, and distributing them to a wide audience online.Contents and Overview This video course starts from the beginning, which is about coming up with great video ideas. You'll learn what makes a video great, and how to come up with video topics for your target audience. You'll walk through the pre-production process to ensure a smooth video shoot. Before diving into how to shoot videos, we'll cover our recommended equipment. We share our favorite equipment for any budget - including cameras, audio gear, lighting kits, and editing applications. You'll learn cinematography basics such as how to expose your video, how to compose great shots, how to film yourself, how to get great focus, and how to stabilize your shots. We cover how to do this for DSLR, mirrorless, smartphone, and webcam cameras. We even have a section on aerial drone videography! You'll learn how to record great audio. First, we cover the different types of microphones, and how to choose the right microphone for your video project. Then you learn how to use the different types of microphones. Plus, you'll learn how to record audio in any environment, including getting rid of echo. Lighting is one of the most important parts of video production, whether you're using a smartphone, webcam, or DSLR or mirrorless camera. You'll learn how to use free and inexpensive lighting techniques, and how to set up a lighting kit like the pros using the three-point lighting system. Once you understand everything about shooting your video, you'll learn how to use editing to make your videos even better and more engaging. You'll learn how to find free music for your videos, how to design better titles, and how to use calls to action to increase engagement and conversion. After all this, you'll learn how to better share your videos with the world. Learn how to choose the right platform for your video content. Get more views, likes, and shares with our tips for sharing on social media. And learn how to grow a YouTube channel with our best practices. If you want to make better videos, this is the course for you.
Here are some of the things we'll cover:
- Come up with great video topics that people will love watching and sharing
- Master shooting your video in manual mode on a DSLR, mirrorless, or professional cinema camera
- Expose and compose better shots that tell your story
- Shoot amazing videos with smartphones, webcams, or even screencasts
- Aerial videography with DJI drones
- Light your videos with professional techniques, on a small budget
- Record crisp and clean audio with different microphones in any environment
- Edit videos to make them more engaging
- Know what equipment to purchase to create great videos
- Export the best quality videos for online viewing
- Get more views, likes, and shares on social media
- Grow a YouTube channel that ultimately brings in revenue
Who this course is for
- YouTubers, Vloggers, Online Teachers, Photographers, Artists, Business Owners, Bloggers, Online Content Creators, and Aspiring Filmmakers
- If you want to make videos for whatever reason but aren't confident in your abilities... this is the course for you.
- Anyone interested in film school not wanting to pay exorbitant prices, but wanting to learn the same practical skills at a fraction of the cost