FUTURIZE YOUR SKILLS
Founded in 2012, KRU MasterClass is now an established professional training institution specializing in skills related to the creative industry and digital entrepreneurship. We aspire to cultivate innovation and creativity; and increase the number of highly skilled Malaysian digital entrepreneurs and professionals.
Initially focusing on TVET Diploma programs certified by the Ministry of Education and Department of Skills Development, KRU MasterClass has recently launched a cost effective learning experience based on hybrid of online and physical training for entrepreneurs, working professionals and fresh graduates under the brand KRU MasterClass.
Here is the brief history of KRU MasterClass :
- • Commenced operations at Knowledge Workers Development Centre (KDC), Cyberjaya supported by Department of Skills Development (JPK), Multimedia Development (MDeC) & Multimedia University (MMU).
- • Officially launched by Y.A.Bhg Tun Dr Mahathir Mohamad, Malaysia’s 4th Prime Minister.
- • Accredited by JPK as Certified Training Centre.
- • Announced Corporate Social Responsibility program named as “Kreatif X Press” launched by Y.A.B. Tan Sri Muhyiddin Yassin, Deputy Prime Minister of Malaysia, which was attended by more than 3,000 students from 8 secondary schools nationwide.
- • First intake of students for Skills Malaysia Certificate programs.
- • Accredited by Ministry of Education as a Certified Private College for the Creative Industry.
- • Moved campus to Street Mall 2, Cyberjaya.
- • First Intake of students for Vocational Diploma programmes
- • Held 2nd Convocation at KRU Academy, Street Mall 2.
- • Second Intake of students for Vocational Diploma programs.
- • First intake of students for Skills Malaysia Diploma programs,
- • Approved by Malaysian Communications & Multimedia Commissions for partial scholarship to eligible students.
- • Approved by Yayasan Bank Rakyat for study loans convertible to scholarship to eligible students.
- • Approved by FELDA for partial scholarship to eligible students.
- • Second intake of students for Skill Malaysia Diploma programs
- • First Intake for Diploma Kemahiran in Visual Effects.
- • Third intake of students for Vocational Diploma programs.
- • Approved by Perbadanan Tabung Pembangunan Kemahiran for study loans to eligible students.
- • Won ” Best Participating Company” Award by MDeC under MOHR-ILB program.
- • Approved by Yayasan Raja Muda Selangor for scholarships to eligible students.
- • Awarded ISO MS9001:2008 certification by Standards Malaysia.
- • Relocated to Cyber 8, Cyberjaya.
- • Collaboration with Department of National Service Training for student recruitment
- • PLKN 2.0 Official Partnership Launch.
- • Fourth intake of students for Vocational Diploma programs.
- • Introduced Masterclass Digital Entrepreneurship program.
- • Anugerah Kreatif KRU Academy (AKKA)
- • Mural Project 2017 @ Putrajaya
- • Wheely Road tour to schools around Putrajaya.
- • Open Day KRU Academy.
- • MOU Signing Ceremony with 21 companies.
- • Convocation for Diploma Vocational Malaysia (1st & 2nd Batch)
- • Convocation Day for Diploma Kemahiran Malaysia (3D Animation & Visual Effects).
- • Official Partnership Launch with Kidzania.
- • Appointment of Datuk Yusry Abdul Halim as a TVET Icon
- • Moved Campus to Sky Park @ Cyberjaya