Learn Adobe After Effects CC Create stunning Motion Graphics, VFX Visual Effects & VFX Compositing with practice projects
What you'll learn
By the end, you'll have all the tools you need to produce motion graphics on social media. The course will cover:
- How to use all of After Effects CC - in a dynamic, hands-on approach.
- Create Motion Graphics to enhance your videos using a step-by-step, easy-to-use method.
- Practice compositing techniques to achieve stunning video effects.
- How to use specialized visual effects such Motion Tracking, Camera Tracking, Chromakeying, Rotoscoping, Stabilizing and many more…
- How to Import and animate Illustrator Vector Graphics.
- Work with the latest Responsive Design Techniques
- Work in 3D space with Cameras, Lights and Shadows and practice your new skills with 3D Motion Graphics Projects.
- Create advanced Type Animation in 2D & 3D – cool stuff only in After Effects.
Welcome to the Motion Graphic & VFX Masterclass, a complete guide to growing your business in the modern world using the power of digital content.I've spent more than a decade working at the intersection of business and media, which has provided me with a unique competitive advantage as we've entered this world where every company is expected to be a media company. In this course, you'll learn exactly what it takes to plan and execute a content marketing strategy that drives your business forward. By the end, you'll have all the tools you need to successfully market your products and services in the digital age.
Here are some of the things we'll cover:
- Getting Comfortable with After Effects CC
- Starting a new composition
- Using the basic tools
- Working with After Effects timeline
- Adding shape and text layers
- Animating position, scale, rotation, and opacity
- Working with shape layers and masks
- Real-world projects such as lower thirds and bumpers
- Motion graphics principles and best practices
- Using video effects and presets to speed up workflow
- Green screen and chromakey removal
- Visual effects and rotoscoping
- Motion tracking and video stabilization
- Creating unique transitions
- Exporting your projects
Knowing After Effects CC is a great skill to have that is in demand and highly marketable. I've landed many jobs with the skills that I teach you in this course.With all of that in mind, I hope to see you inside!
Who this course is for
- Anyone looking to use After Effects to improve their videos
- Videographers, video producers, video editors
- Motion graphics artists and graphic designers
- YouTubers and vloggers
- Businesses that use video as part of their marketing strategy