Learn Video Editing in Adobe Premiere Pro with Color Correction & Color Grading and Professional Video Editing practices.
What you'll learn
By the end, you'll have all the tools you need to produce motion graphics on social media. The course will cover:
- Efficiently use all the editing tools in Premiere Pro CC - The right tools with the right techniques at the right place and time
- The Entire Video Editing Process while you create your Demo Reel, with professionally shut footage provided for you.
- How to use the powerful Editing Monitors within Premiere Pro CC from the Trim Monitor to Speed adjustment Monitors
- The complete and professional Color Correction Process - A step by step approach, Including how to use all Lumetri Scopes and the Lumetri Color Panel
- The concept behind Color Grading and how to apply Color Grading in a professional way to create different moods and feelings for your Videos
- How to use the latest Graphics within Premiere Pro CC to create Titles, Lower thirds, and more...
Ultimately, you should have Adobe Premiere Pro CC 2017 up to 2021 installed to thoroughly follow along and practice while you are learning.
You can also learn the entire Video Editing Process and create your projects using prior versions of Premiere Pro CC.
A minimum free disk space of 1GB to download and work with the necessary professional footage I have provided.
If you want to create your OWN UNIQUE DEMO-REEL you will need at least 4GB of Free disk space to download 230+ Video Clip to work with.
Welcome to the Video Editing Masterclass, a complete guide to start your Video Editing Career with Premiere Pro CC and create professional productions for film, TV, and the Web. In this course, you will learn how to edit the Interview and create a montage that tells a story. Assemble with additional footage to create an even more dynamic, exciting story.
Here are some of the things we'll cover:
- How to efficiently import and organize your media. You will learn several methods to give you the freedom to adjust your work flow to suit your preferences and will develop your own style.
- How to go about editing a complete video. A step by step comprehensive post-production process. If you’re aiming to become an outstanding Video Editor and Build your career, this process is essential.
- With this step by step process (Section 13), I will guide you to create your own unique Demo-Reel which you can then upload to any site as proof of your newly acquired pro video editing skills.
- All the editing Tools and How to use all the Editing Monitors in Premiere Pro CC.
- The process of Color Correction from start to finish. You will have a complete understanding of all the Lumetri Scopes and how to use them.
- A comprehensive approach to Color Grading. Understand the Lumetri Presets for the Various Cameras and the technical aspect of these Presets and How to create your own Grading Presets.
- Transitions being an essential part of video editing, you will learn how to apply, modify and time the transitions effects using various monitors. You will also learn how to create your own transitions using animation within Premiere Pro.
- And of course, other topics are included such as motion and animation, graphics and titles and so on
So, if you’re looking to:
- Edit your Videos for your YouTube channel
- Create exciting and well edited videos for your family album
- Edit a Marketing Video for your website
- Create a Music Video
- Edit or Create Documentaries
- Start your Career as a Video Editor with Premiere Pro
- Learn the Post Production Process,
- Create your first Demo-Reel - Step by step I will show how to create a top demo reel
Who this course is for
- You are a complete beginner and want to learn how to use Premiere Pro CC and Professional Video Editing
- You are a Premiere Pro Novice (worked a bit with Premiere) and you want to expand your skills and become more efficient in both skills.
- You want to start your Video Editing Career, become Professional in Premiere Pro and Video Editing
- You want to become a Video Editor and Create your own Unique Demo Reel using Professional Footage shut with various cameras and conditions
- You want to learn step by step the process of Post Production from Ingesting Media to Color Grading and Production
- You want to learn how to edit an Interview-Based Documentary using Professional Footage
- You have been Video Editing in other software and want to migrate to Premiere Pro