Learn advanced Marketing Strategy: Digital Marketing, Belief Framework, CRO, SEO, Content Engagement Plan, Multi-Channel Leads!
What you'll learn
By the end, you'll have all the tools you need to market your business in the digital age. The course will cover:
- Oversee marketing strategy
- Implement a strategic marketing playbook for your organization.
- Lead a marketing team
- Understand the modern and essential elements of marketing.
- Outline full-funnel marketing campaigns for the entire year
- Building Your Model Basic principles from the "old world" of marketing that you'll need to understand for this course. Beginners are welcome here!
- The Belief Framework What content marketing is, how it works, how to tell a compelling story, and how to create detailed buyer personas to guide your approach.
- Conversion Rate Optimization How to optimize your website for content marketing and build a well-oiled, lead-generating machine.
- Search Engine Optimization Develop a system for getting to know your audience and consistently generating new content ideas.
- Content Engagement Strategy We'll discuss why effective writing is so important, and you'll learn all about headlines, structure, vocabulary, tone, calls-to-action, editing, as well as a number of tips to help you become a better writer overall.
- Multi-Channel Lead Acquisition Learn about the most effective types of content and see more than a dozen specific content ideas that you can steal and apply to your own strategy. As you can see, this course covers a lot of ground, and you should walk away with a professional-level understanding of how to market products and services in the modern world. You can apply this knowledge to grow your own business, or to boost your marketing career with your employer or clients. With all of that in mind, I hope to see you inside!
- Early-Stage Founders
- Change agents
- Brand managers
- Marketing Leaders
Welcome to the Marketing Strategy Masterclass, a complete guide for Startups and Leaders Knowing WHY and WHEN to perform certain marketing tasks is the million-dollar question for most businesses. Anyone can learn how to post to social, write a blog post, or learn what SEO is, but quantity is not what works. What works are people who actually know WHY and WHEN certain marketing activities work? That's the purpose of this course. By the end, you will have developed an actual marketing strategy, your own personal marketing playbook, that will guide you and your brand into the right marketing activity. Think about it - no more guessing or assuming. You will be able to inform others and act personally based on the correct information!